Batteri-slagdrill ASB18 M bl - PURE
Tilgjengelighet: (0) på lager
Outstanding torque range • Brushless motor • Excellent power-to-weight ratio • Best of performance
|Max. drilling diameter in wood / steel
||50 / 13 mm
|Torque soft / hard
||44 / 90 Nm
|Impulse torque (soft)
|1st speed range
||0 - 600 1/min
|2nd speed range
||0 - 2050 1/min
|Weight (including battery
- Percussion drilling
- Ideal for construction sites
- The convenient function switch on the top of the cordless drill driver selects the drilling, driving and impulse modes.
- The percussion drill function extends the application scope of the ASB 18 M bl.
- Spindle with 1/4“ chuck directly accommodates bits and push-fit accessories.
- 43 mm diameter clamping collar fits all MAFELL BST drilling stations.
- Bright LEDs illuminate a large working area.
- With two bit holders on each side of the machine, the desired bit is always to hand.
- The maintenance-free brushless motor ensures a long service life and, thanks to its high efficiency, makes best possible use of the battery capacity.
- Powerful, user-friendly, tough, resilient – MAFELL‘s new, high-output cordless drill drivers enhance the pleasure of doing a good job.
- The large torque range gives access to extremely high twisting forces. Screws can be tightened carefully in a wide range of applications – with the appropriate torque selected, even large screws can be used.
- Tool-free quick-release system for speed and efficiency when alternating between drilling and driving.
- The selectable impulse mode comes to the fore when confronted with immovable screws.
- Thanks to the practical belt clip, the cordless drill driver is always within reach. It can be attached to the left or right of the machine without any tools.
- The battery PowerTanks feature process-controlled technology.
- All the relevant factors, including the individual cell state, air cooling and cell temperature are monitored. In addition, the floating battery cells are protected against mechanical influences.
- 1 Quick-release chuck A-SBF 13; Ref. No. 206772
- 1 Quick-release bit holder A-SBH; Ref. No. 206766
- 1 Belt clip
- 1 Auxiliary handle
- 1 Bit PZ 2
- Transport and storage box T-MAX