Tømrerhøvel ZH 320 Ec
Tilgjengelighet: (0) på lager
With CUprex, the high-performance motor • Excellent chip ejection • Practical handle arrangement
||0 - 3 mm
|Cutter head diameter
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load
|Nominal power input
||230 V / 50 Hz
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts up to 60°
- General joining work, birdsmouth cuts
- Compatible materials include solid wood, laminated beams, insulating materials, composite boards
- Ergonomic, ideally positioned handles offer supreme operating ease and allow the work to be performed efficiently in every situation.
- Continuously variable speed control for individual requirements and applications.
- The desired cutting depth is easily set with a control wheel and highly legible scale. The nuisance of doublechecking dimensions is a thing of the past.
- The new chip ejector with excellent chip removal via enhanced air flow and new air duct makes blockages due to wet chips a thing of the past!
- Thanks to the development of the 2700 watt (3.6 hp) motor, it is now possible to achieve a 320 mm (12 5/8 in.) planing width with a light current motor.
- Due the consistent lightweight design, the solid cast construction weighs only 14 kg (30.9 lbs).
- As with most MAFELL machines, the intelligent control electronics keep watch in the background. For smooth start-up and constant speed under load, speed reduction to protect the machine without load and overload protection.
- After switching off, the highly efficient tool brake stops the cutter head in seconds. Just a detail, but important for your continued safety after planing.
- 1 Reversible knives, 1 pair, HL; Ref. No. 091791
- 1 Single-end spanner 8 mm; Ref. No. 093258
- 1 Mains cable 10 m (32.8 ft); Ref. No. 087378
- Planing width 320 mm
- Planing depth 3 mm