Kappsag KSS 40 18M bl i T-MAX kasse
Tilgjengelighet: (1) på lager
With modern 18 V battery technology • Extremely compact and practical design • Unique rail system • Bevel and miter cuts - quick and easy
|Cutting depth at 0° with guide track
||0 – 40 mm
|Cutting depth 45° with track
||0 – 27 mm
|Cutting depth at 0 ° without guide track
||0 – 42 mm
||0 – 45 °
||+45 – -60 °
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load
|Weight with guide rail
||18 V, 94 Wh, Li-Ion
- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts, recesses and cutting shadow gaps from 13 mm (1/2 in.)
- Compatible materials include board materials, doors, worktops, parquet and laminate flooring, solid wood
- The new, compact brushless motor is extremely durable, efficient and maintenance-free.
- The quick-release catch enables you to detach the machine from the rail in a single, quick action. The saw can then be used as a separate portable circular unit with all the functionality of the MAFELL K series.
- With a cutting depth of 40 mm on the rail, virtually all sawing tasks arising during on-site assembly work can be executed – and in keeping with immaculate MAFELL quality standards to boot.
- One stop is fixed while the other can be adjusted exactly thanks to the large scale markings – for precise angle cuts.
- We have not reinvented cross-cutting – but we have made it easier and more portable. And with the new KSS 40 18M bl, we have even added a battery: one that delivers what it promises - innovative battery technology for maximum performance.
- When it comes to internal finishing work, there is no better helper than the KSS 40 18M bl, whatever the task in hand: be it for floors, walls, doors, furniture, ceilings or roof battens – to make cross or rip cuts, rail-guided cuts, miter or compound miter cuts at angles up to 45°, or even plunge cuts.
- Backed by 25 years of experience, it takes cross-cutting system technology to the next development level with the addition of state-of-the-art battery technology.
- 1 TCT saw blade 120 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm (4 3/4 in.)/ AT, 24 teeth; Ref. No. 092558
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203180
- 1 Hose connector; Ref. No. 203782
- 1 Dust bag; Ref. No. 206787
- 1 Allen key 4 mm; Ref. No. 093074
- 1 Flexi-Guide FX 140, 1.4 m (4.6 ft) with splinter guard; Ref. No. 204372
- 1 Battery-PowerStation APS 18 M; Ref. No. 094453
- 2 Clamping claws; Ref. No. 203773
- 2 Battery PowerTanks 18 M 94; Ref. No. 094436
- Transport and storage box T-MAX
Look at the brochure
Watch the video