KSP 40 Flexistem i T-MAX kasse
Tilgjengelighet: (Ta kontakt)
Mobile with Flexi-Guide • Shadow gaps with a gap width of 13 mm (1/2 in.) and above • Plunge Cut System with FLIPPKEIL • Compact package in space-saving T-MAX
|Cutting depth off rail
||0 - 42 mm
|Cutting depth 45° with track
||0 - 29 mm
|Cutting depth on rail
||0 - 40 mm
||0 - 45 °
|Flexi-Guide effective length
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load
|Nominal power input
||230 V / 50 Hz
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Bevel cuts up to 45°
- Plunge cuts
- Shadow gaps from 13 mm
- Compatible materials include board materials, doors, worktops, lathing, cladding and internal finishing and renovation materials
- Four saws in one: portable circular saw, rail-mounted portable saw with pivoting guard, plunge-cut saw and shadow gap saw.
- Pivot point alongside rail. Only one marking pointer irrespective of angle and with or without rail.
- First saw in its class with a lever to retract the pivoting guard.
- The KSP 40 Flexistem is a unique portable sawing system comprising a 40-series circular saw and a compact guide rail in a practical carrying case. The benefits to joiners, carpenters and interior decorators are self-evident:
- This box of tricks contains everything you need when working on site, for cutting panels to size, sawing shadow gaps, and shortening doors. The relevant sawing system is quickly assembled whatever the job. In conjunction with the innovative Flexi-Guide, the compact and rugged KSP 40 Portable Circular Saw provides an ideal solution for practically every type of cut. Supplied together with a practical carrying case, it‘s an unbeatable combination.
- 1 Flexi-Guide FX 140, 1.4 m (4.6 ft) with splinter guard; Ref. No. 204372
- 1 TCT saw blade 120 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm (4 3/4 in.)/ AT, 24 teeth; Ref. No. 092558
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203180
- 2 Clamping claws; Ref. No. 203773
- 1 Hose connector; Ref. No. 203782
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 087323
- Compact package in space-saving T-MAX