Fugefres KFU 1000 E
Tilgjengelighet: (Ta kontakt)
||0 - 4,5 mm
|Cutting tool Ø
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load
||8000 - 15000 1/min
|Nominal power input
||230 V / 50 Hz
- Cutting grooves
- Compatible materials include resilient floor coverings
- With level compensation – for constant cutting depth.
- With three rollers – to prevent tipping on uneven floors.
- Grooving machines are used when laying resilient floor coverings. The shape and depth of the welding rod depend on the experience of the installer and the flooring manufacturer’s recommendations. Such applications in particular call for special machines that can meet these individualized requirements.
- The unique feature of the KFU 1000 E is the built-in cutting blade lock for fast tool changes.
- The 4.9 kg (10.8 lbs) weight and the 10 m (32.8 ft) mains cable give the KFU 1000 E freedom of movement and a large operating radius. The powerful 900 watt (1.2 hp) single-phase motor allows a speed of 8000 – 1500 rpm and an accordingly clean cutting result.
- With the stepless electronic controls, you can use the machine for all types of material. Simply set the right speed and off you go!
- Smallest possible wall distance: only 11.5 mm (7/16 in.).
- If you prefer to work upright, we offer an exclusive additional handle as an optional accessory.
- 1 Grooving-cutting blade, TCT, elliptical, 120 x 3.6 x 20 mm (4 3/4 x 1/8 x 13/16 in.), 12 teeth; Ref. No. 091794
- 1 Carrying case; Ref. No. 095034
- 1 Allen key 4 mm; Ref. No. 093074
- 1 Mains cable (32.8 ft); Ref. No. 087604