Notfresmaskin ZK 115 Ec Variant med fres 203659
Tilgjengelighet: (Ta kontakt)
With CUprex, the high-performance motor • Lightweight with 21,1 kg (46.1 lbs) • Stable height adjustment
|Depth of lap-joint
||0 - 70 mm
||0 - 60 °
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load
|Nominal power input
|Weight (with standard cutter head)
||230 V / 50 Hz
- Birdsmouth cuts and lap joints
- Compatible materials include solid wood and glue-laminated timber
- Special machine – for all notching and facing tasks.
- Fast, precise adjustment – no test cutting necessary – considerable time-saving.
- All-round protective cover – for optimum user protection.
- The ZK 115 Ec – a persuasive and powerful tool offering ease of use, a tool brake and electronics with: - Smooth starting - Constant speed under load - Overload protection - No-load speed reduction to protect machine - Reduced noise emissions
- The entirely newly developed 150 x 115 mm (5 7/8 x 4 1/2 in.) cutter head of the ZK 115 Ec, with 13 reversible carbide tips (9 for final, 4 for rough cutting), facilitates very high cutting rates, optimum chip removal and an extended service life.
- Simply score the notch and vertical cut, set the cut indicator, notch depth and angle – and mortising can begin. It couldn´t be quicker or easier!
- The guide rails available as optional accessories can be used with all other MAFELL carpentry machines.
- 1 Cutter head, cpl., Ø 150 x 115 mm (5 7/8 x 4 1/2 in.); Ref. No. 203657
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203683
- 1 Allen key 10 mm; Ref. No. 093164
- 1 Screw driver Torx T 15; Ref. No. 093274
- 1 Mains cable 10 m (32.8 ft); Ref. No. 087612