Tappfresmaskin 250 Vario
Tilgjengelighet: (Ta kontakt)
Tilt range of cutting unit up to 60 ° • Laser positioning • Special cutting tool
|Maximum timber sizes (W x H) for right angled tenons
||500 x 250 mm
|Maximum timber sizes (W x H) for 60° angled tenons
||220 x 250 mm
|Length of support (with scale for adjusting length stop)
|Feed rate speed
||0,9 - 2,2 m/min
||1,5 x 4 Meter
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load
|Nominal power input
|Three-phase AC motor
||400 V / 50 Hz
- Cutting tenons and laps up to 60°
- Compatible materials include solid wood and laminated beams
- Considerable time-saving – due to quick and easy adjustment of length, angle and tenon dimensions.
- Maximum timber dimensions 500 x 250 mm (19 11/16 x 9 13/16 in.) at 0° and 220 x 250 mm (8 11/16 x 9 13/16 in.) at 60°.
- Minimum space requirement – thanks to the swiveling cutter head, the timber always remains in the same position.
- No chip waste – fully extractable.
- The ZAF 250 Vario executes the full range of tenons quickly, accurately, efficiently and precisely.
- For straight or angled tenons, corner or ridge half-lap joints, you can always count on the ZAF 250 Vario Tenoner.
- To ensure exact length measurements, the stop is adjusted on a scale.
- Developed specifically for the ZAF 250 Vario, the cutting tool can be rapidly adapted for different tenon lengths and half-lap joints.
- The ZAF 250 Vario has precision setting options and a clearly laid-out control panel. Precise positioning of the timber is facilitated by a new built-in laser. The result is cuts which are accurate to the nearest millimeter (inch) in all types of timber!
- After setting the desired tenon geometry, the cutter head automatically executes the required shape - including angled, haunched and chamfered cuts.
- For hardwood applications the ZAF 250 Vario has an adjustable feed rate. Chip waste is extractable as a matter of course.
Watch the video
- 1 Cutter head, complete with reversible knives TCT; Ref. No. 202105
- Support table; Ref. No. 205025