Tømrer høvel ZH 245 Ec
Tilgjengelighet: (Ta kontakt)
With CUprex, the high-performance motor • Unique planing depth • Excellent chip ejection • Practical handle arrangement
||0 - 4 mm
|Cutter head diameter
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load
|Nominal power input
||230 V / 50 Hz
- Cutting width up to 208 mm (ZH 205 Ec)
- Cutting width up to 248 mm (ZH 245 Ec)
- Compatible materials include solid wood
- High quality standard means lower machine costs and longer service life.
- Practical lightweight, ergonomic handle ensures exemplary handling.
- With guide rollers - for maximum utilisation of the planing width.
- Disposable reversible knife system means no more time-consuming planing knife adjustment.
- This one really eats its way trough! With unique, stepless planing depth from 0 to 4 mm (0 - 3/16 in.)
- The new chip ejector with excellent chip removal via enhanced air flow and new air duct makes blockages due to wet chips a thing of the past!
- With its lightweight design, the solid cast construction weighs only 13.2 kg (29.1 lbs) and 12.5 kg (27.6 lbs)
- The MAFELL light current motor offers ample reserves, making planing a whole new experience.
- As with most MAFELL machines, the intelligent control electronics keep watch in the background. For smooth start-up and constant speed under load, speed reduction to protect the machine without load and overload protection.
- 1 Reversible knives, 1 pair HL; Ref. No. 091696
- 1 Single-end spanner 8 mm; Ref. No. 093258
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 087323
- Planing width 248mm
- Planing depth 4 mm